Bonded Warehouse Pakistan
Warehousing operations bases on the following
- Process inbound/outbound cargo
- Prepare pallets for air transport
- Conduct container operations
- Clean and organize distribution assets
- Supervise inspection on storage facility
- Location consolidation, inventory procedures
- Process equipment
- Maintain hazardous material
- Perform outdoor storage procedures
- Receiving, cleaning, packing, shipping
- worldwide logistics tracking
- logistics products, project logistics
- fast air logistics, pioneer logistics
- free world logistics, LCL logistics tracking
- united cargo logistics tracking
- logistics equipment, logistics trolley
- gateway logistics scanners, logistics.
- Dubai to Karachi logistics
- logistic taxi dispatch system
Security: Controlled access with adequate fencing, gates and doors with locks, a security system and/or guard services to deter pilferage and/or damage to inventory.
Fire Protection: Smoke detectors, and sprinkler systems to minimize the risks of fire damage.
Lighting and Electrical: Electrical wiring and outlets. Adequate lighting within enclosed areas to facilitate operations.
Access to Transportation: Easy access to air, land and seaports necessary for timely and effective in and outbound distribution.
Video surveillance: 24 hours monitoring by CCTV cameras out/indoor
Locations (completely secured)
Karachi (west wharf, & Kemari |
Islamabad | Lahore | Sialkot| Faisalbad |
and all major cities Pakistan